Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second-largest city and is home to over 250,000 residents. They are a three-time All America City Award winner, and are consistently cited for their high quality of life, low cost of living and warm Hoosier Hospitality. Make it your next destination as the Director of Sales for Visit Fort Wayne.
Visit Fort Wayne, an independent, not-for-profit organization seeks an experienced leader in destination sales to manage the Group Sales department to market and sell Fort Wayne for conventions, trade shows, meetings and sporting events.
If this could be a great opportunity to extend your professional reach, view more details and apply on our website: http://bit.ly/2Sp0UWx.
Job qualifications include a bachelor's degree in a related field, five or more years of destination or hotel sales experience, or some combination of education, professional development training, and experience.
The preferred candidate would have the following:
• DMO experience
• Existing sales relationship with national clients
• Possess strong leadership, human relations, and communication skills
• Previous leadership experience within sales required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible and reliable
• A motivator and connector to drive production
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 2956
About SearchWide Global
SearchWide Global is a full service executive search firm primarily for companies in the travel, tourism, hospitality, lodging, convention, trade association, venue management and experiential marketing industries. We specialize in C-Level and Director level executive searches for companies ranging in size from Fortune 500 corporations to mid-sized public and private companies and associations.